Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Jim Rohns Mysteries of Life

Motivation is a mystery.Why does one salesperson see his first prospect at seven in the morning and another salesperson is just getting out of bed at eleven?I don't know.It's part of the mysteries of life.

Give a lecture to a thousand people.One walks out and says,I'm going to change my life." Another one walks out with a yawn and says,"I've heard all this before."Why is that? Why wouldn't both be affected the same way?Another mystery.

The millionaire says to a thousand people,"Iread this book and it started me on the road to wealth."Guess how many go out and get the book?Very few.Isn't that incredible?Why would everyone get the book?A mystery of life.

My suggestion would be to walk away from the 90% who don't and join the 10% who do.

- JIM ROHN

0 comments: