Thursday, April 03, 2014

TD10-5 First Love

April 1, 2014

10:14PM: Write ten minutes a day: go!

Love.  Remember toying with the idea?  Wondering what love was, how you’d know if and when you were “in” love with someone?  Your first love?  That initial feel of it all while it’s showroom fresh… wow.  You can remember that, right?  No one forgets their first love.

I don’t actually remember the first time I said the words “I love you” to someone, but I do remember the first woman I ever loved.  I was totally infatuated with her.

The first two women I ever loved I lost in no small part because of my alcohol and drug addictions.  Every time a relationship went sour it closed a part of my heart that left less for the next person.  Which might be the reason why nothing feels like first love does.

10:24PM: Write ten minutes a day: stop!

0 comments: